Rev. Shelley Nelson-Bridger
Five things about Shelley:
1. I make time for good coffee and vegetarian food (though I eat fish and cook my family meat).
2. I enjoy connecting people to new people, new experiences and even new places.
3. A new hobby of mine is kayaking! If you need a place to paddle let me know.
4. I live in North Olmsted with my husband, Seth, and two future college students, Noah (15) and Zach (11) and our wonder-dog Scrappy. I am almost the shortest human.
5. I am an Ordained Lutheran (ELCA) Pastor, and have served UPCaM since 2018.
Five things about Allison:
1. I have read at a college level since I was in 4th grade and I have not lost my love of reading.
2. I share a birthday with Harry Potter - July 31st.
3. I am a law student with hopes of practicing either family, environmental or healthcare ethics law.
4. My ideal day includes coffee, a hammock, a good book and nature!
5. I am a cradle Lutheran - born and raised!
Rev. Shelley Nelson-Bridger,
Ex. Director/Campus Minister
Ann Randall, CPA,
Program Coordinator for Rebekah's Circle
Mr. Ean Rogers
Five things about Mariah:
1. I started teaching myself how to play guitar when I was a sophomore in college.
2. I LOVE coffee, maybe a little too much.
3. My favorite place to be is in the mountains.
4. I graduated from Capital University in 2019 with a BA in Youth Ministry & Christian Education.
5. I am so excited to be living in Cleveland
Five things about Ean:
1. I'm a pastor's kid, which we abbreviate to PK.
2. I not only have a twin brother, but my youngest brother is 16 years younger than me.
3. I am a student at Case Western Reserve University, which is ironic since I'm from Michigan but now I'm a spartan in Ohio.
4. Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis is my favorite book of all time.
5. I am involved in several service organizations on campus and at home such as APO and Jesus Loves Kalamazoo in addition to UPCaM & Labre.