Rev. Shelley Nelson-Bridger
Five things about Shelley:
1. I make time for good coffee and vegetarian food (though I eat fish and cook my family meat).
2. I enjoy connecting people to new people, new experiences and even new places.
3. I love traveling, trip planning a hike or far-off destination.
4. I live in North Olmsted with my husband, Seth, and two future college students, Noah (14) and Zach (10) and our wonder-dog Scrappy.
5. I am an Ordained Lutheran (ELCA) Pastor.
Rev. Shelley Nelson-Bridger,
Ex. Director/Campus Minister
Ann Randall, CPA,
Social Media Coordinator
Program Coordinator for Rebekah's Circle
Social Media Coor.
Mr. Ean Rogers
Five things about Marta:
1. I've lived in 3 states (PA, GA, OH) and on 3 different continents (Europe, Australia, North America)
2. I grew up near Cedar Point and will forever hold a high bar for amusement parks and entertainment.
3. I live in Mayfield Heights with my new husband Dan (August 2020) and our small dog daughter, Marla Hooch.
4. I'm a pop culture aficionado and I dream of this one day being rewarded on a game show or high stakes trivia night.
5. My personal ministry aim is to always see and seek for God in connections with people.
Five things about Ean:
1. I'm a pastor's kid, which we abbreviate to PK.
2. I not only have a twin brother, but my youngest brother is 16 years younger than me.
3. I am a student at Case Western Reserve University, which is ironic since I'm from Michigan but now I'm a spartan in Ohio.
4. Out of the Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis is my favorite book of all time.
5. I am involved in several service organizations on campus and at home such as APO and Jesus Loves Kalamazoo in addition to UPCaM & Labre.